Prashant Paudyal

a wanderer in search of life in life

Story: Ghost Under Coconut Tree


At about midnight, I was going to my home through a straight black topped road in a center of village where I could see coconut trees and bush inside a road. I was listening a topping my shoes, sound of owl and constantly wind whistled into my ears. I could see fog around me. This night had dim but amazing thing is there were no moon light and no any things which gave me light. I don’t how was this possible but it was reality. At that time, I was very afraid because this road is called ‘Ghost Road’where (according to people) many ghosts used to be there.
                Suddenly, I felt hand on my shoulder from backside………. Yes, I felt that………. there was someone so I turned back there was nobody. Oh God! What was going to be happened? I continued walking to my home. Approximately hundred meters far under a big coconut tree I saw a mysterious woman in fully white dress.  I was very nervous. I didn’t know what to do? Where to go? What was going to be happened? She was not normal woman. Because of nervousness I was standing straight and I was looking her. She was walking slowly, her hair was very long….. When I saw her I shocked because her feet were turned back. Oh God! Who she was? Her nail and fingers were very big. I screamed loudly and I started run…. I ran fast….. Very faster. I felt she was following me but it was not confirmed. While In was running I didn’t turned back because of my fearness.
                Finally, I reached my home, the main door wasn’t closed. I went to hall and sat on sofa. I drank water and I started to call my family but nobody was there. Mom, I am here…… dad, where are you? .......... No answer. I heard some kind of sound from my room so I went to my room. When I opened the door of my room, I saw a woman who was sitting on my chair. I couldn’t see her face. I was calling her when door of my room had automatically closed. I told her with nervousness and fearness, who is this? She didn’t response me. I told once again, who are you? When she turned her face I fall down because she was the woman who was walking like under the big coconut tree. I saw clearly her red eyes and big nos. really she looked like as though she belongs to out of this world. She was walking dangerously. Suddenly, she stared to laughs, she laughed approximately one minute and she told me ‘get up’, ‘get up’. Her sounds like my small brother’s sound. After ten second she disappeared. And slowly & gradually every objects were also disappeared. There were only some words saying ‘Get up’ and ‘sunrise’……..

Oh thank God! I was dreaming and my brother woke up me but I still afraid because this dream is morning dream, it ,means it would be happened in my life and another reason of my fearness is ‘Ghost Road’ because the story about it  is the reality where I ought to go daily for office.


Post a Comment

0 Comments